Monday 17 October 2011

enter ...... my new podcast


 I am passionate about our county, its history and traditions – I am especially interested in trying to reconnect our increasingly urban population with the diverse and fascinating world of nature that we have in our great county.
So, on Tuesday I visited Keith and Jan Jackson who have made their own fruit press so that they can use the uncollected harvest of apples in the gardens around them in Ravenshead, Nottingham.
This is my podcast of our morning together. It was my first attempt using the GarageBand software, I used my iPhone as the microphone and realise it is amateurish in the extreme. Still would value your comments.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi, Rob-
I listened to the first bit of your podcast -- didn't have time for more just now, but kudos for doing it. It came through just fine. I liked it.

I think your format will work well -- the key in audio is to be as descriptive as you can. Amazing that your iPhone recorded so well. Isn't GarageBand remarkable? I've just poked around a bit, but you've inspired me to get back to it.

And, apparently short segments work best, hard for us educators to get our heads around!

Lisa